Its all about the basics
- a good pair of jeans go for comfort, there are lots of styles that are fashionable this year. It is important to try them on before you buy. If going for skinny jeans get stretchy ones. If you have curvy hips go for low cut boot cut jeans to show them off. If you need a little more room for thighs and calves go for a relaxed fit, or for the bum go for low waist, low pockets and balance things out with flared ankles. Go For dark colours and textures.
- a leather jacket is an Autumn/Winter basic. Go for a good feminine cut, no need to look like a biker unless you choose that style.
- a classic suit, if you don't wear one to work its great for many occasions
- a white blouse it is versatile and feminine
- a proper coat, go for a feminine cut at a length that suits you
- evening dresses, think of the whole outfit before you buy and make sure you have shoes and jewellery to match. Get a versatile dress that can be dressed down for occasions too.
- high heels the shoes to dance the night way in
- appropriate bag. Barrel bag for over night, clutch bag for evening, shoulder bag for day
- the most importantly, the correct Underwear. Start off with a good foundation and the rest of the outfit will follow. Go and get yourself measured if you are not sure