Fade to Grey

11:12:00

OUTFIT STYLING

While I will never give up or replace my all-black outfits, I however really like this grey trend that is happening.  What I love about this cool shade is the fact that it is a neutral, which makes it go with anything.  

This trend is so easy, and can easily make your wardrobe current.  Shop my look below

Fade to Grey


Long sleeve t shirt
310 ZAR - maykool.com


Rick Owens pull on pants
19 050 ZAR - net-a-porter.com


Forever 21 short boots
590 ZAR - forever21.com


Vegan bag
660 ZAR - yesstyle.com


Topshop watch
1 715 ZAR - topshop.com


Bling Jewelry sterling silver jewelry
310 ZAR - blingjewelry.com


Pencil eyeliner
265 ZAR - butterlondon.com


New Look nail polish
65 ZAR - newlook.com


Tommy Hilfiger bath towel
385 ZAR - amara.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST

Subscribe

* indicates required